[Announcements] Sakai QA Director

Eli Cochran eli at media.berkeley.edu
Thu Oct 15 10:35:33 PDT 2009

Michael,
I've know a couple of amazing QA director folks over the years. I
don't know if any of them would be interested in either helping you
think about the position or applying for the position but I could drop
them a line. One of them is a real sweet-heart, the other is a
brilliant QA director but a bit erasable. (Ah, it's always a good day
when you can use the word erasable.)

- Eli