[Announcements] Reminder: Call for nominations to Sakai Foundation Board of Directors

Mary Miles mmiles at umich.edu
Fri Oct 9 08:06:46 PDT 2009

Just a quick reminder that nominations for the Sakai Foundation Board of
Directors need to be received by October 16.  The original message is shown
below.

The purpose of this message is to solicit nominations for seats on the Sakai
 Foundation Board of Directors. Four (4) seats are opening at the end of
this year. Elected Board Members will serve a three year term, with the
possibility of being re-elected for a second three-year term. For more
information on the Sakai Foundation Board and the elections of Board members,
please see the Sakai Bylaws at http://tinyurl.com/ya7zs6a. A list of current
Board members may be found at http://tinyurl.com/yehhpzk. A nomination may
be made by anyone.

To make a nomination or nominations, please send an e-mail with your
nomination(s) and the contact information of the nominee(s): name, title,
phone number, and e-mail to mmiles at umich.edu. The deadline for making a
nomination is October 16, 2009.

Once nominations are accepted and individuals have been contacted to
determine their willingness to serve, a list of candidates will be published
and elections will be held with only the designated voting representative
from eachSakai Organization casting votes for these seats. We expect to have
the entire process completed in November and the new Board members will be
seated officially on January 1, 2010.

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me.

--
Mary Miles
Sakai Foundation