[Announcements] Sakai Development Process & Product Council

Michael Korcuska mkorcuska at sakaifoundation.org
Thu Mar 26 04:44:06 PDT 2009

Yesterday I conducted the first webinar about the new Sakai
development process.  It was very well attended and you can read about
it (and get the slides) here:

http://sakaiblog.korcuska.net/2009/03/26/sakai-devprocess-webinar/

As part of the webinar I also announced that we will be accepting
nominations for the product council until April 15th and would hope to
make the selection of initial council members by the end of April.
I've attached the proposal which contains a description of the product
council and the qualifications we hope its members will have. You can
send your nominations to me (mkorcuska at sakaifoundation.org).

I will be holding a second webinar on Wednesday, April 1 at 11:30
Eastern Daylight Time (8:30 Pacific, 16:30 British Summer Time). You
can sign up by adding your name an organizational affiliation to the
list:

http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/confluence/x/N4AlAw

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

--
Michael Korcuska
Executive Director, Sakai Foundation
mkorcuska at sakaifoundation.org