[Announcements] 10th Sakai Conference

Michael Korcuska mkorcuska at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 13:04:50 PDT 2009

Greetings,

Registration is open for the 10th Sakai Conference (https://educonference.com/sakai/boston/index.php
) to be held July 8-10, 2009 at the Hyatt Cambridge, Cambridge, MA.
 From the link provided you can register for the conference, submit a
proposal, and make your hotel reservation.  Vijay Kumar, author of
Opening Up Education, will be our keynote speaker, and we continue to
work to find other featured speakers to
make our conference more interesting and informative.

The deadlines to keep in mind are as follows:

April 10, 2009 -- Deadline for submitting proposals

June 5, 2009 -- Deadline for earlybird (discounted) registration for
the conference

June 5, 2009 -- Deadline for hotel reservations at the Sakai rate

We look forward to seeing you at the conference in July!

Michael

--
Michael Korcuska
Executive Director, Sakai Foundation