[Announcements] Sakai Conference Newcomers Reception

Michael Korcuska mkorcuska at sakaifoundation.org
Fri Jun 5 05:03:57 PDT 2009

If you're coming to the 10th Sakai Conference in Boston and are a
newcomer to the Sakai community I'd like to invite you to the Sakai
Newcomers Reception on Tuesday evening.  The reception will be held at
the conference hotel, the Cambridge Hyatt.

As the name implies, this reception is intended for Sakai Newcomers.
Who is a newcomer?  Well, if you've never been to a Sakai conference
before you're certainly a newcomer. But anyone who feels like they'd
benefit from meeting other attendees in advance is welcome.  We'll
also be explain how the conference is organized and provide a few tips
for getting the most out of your time. Many conference committee
members and Sakai Board members will also attend so you'll be able to
meet some old hands as well.

You can RSVP by visiting: http://sakai.pingg.com/newcomers09

Space is limited, so sign up soon. Hope you can join us!

Best regards,

Michael

P.S.  Sakai old-timers (you know who you are), please don't sign up at
this time. If there is space remaining I'll send an announcement
closer to the reception date.  Thanks for understanding.

--
Michael Korcuska
Executive Director, Sakai Foundation
mkorcuska at sakaifoundation.org