[WG: Accessibility] Accessibility list moving

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Wed Jan 14 11:24:40 PST 2015

What do you think of the idea to ask folks to indicate the topic in the
subject line:

[A11Y] for example and [i18n] for internationalization. Do you think that
could be a way for folks mostly interested in accessibility to filter to
their interests?

Btw, my plan is to merge the list rosters together, if we end up merging
the lists.

-- Neal