[WG: Accessibility] Problem with Email Tool in CLE 2.9

Matt Clare Matt.Clare at BrockU.CA
Tue Apr 29 20:27:48 PDT 2014

Hi Dave,

	Thanks for letting us know about this. Hopefully we can help.

	I’m not familiar with the “Email” tool, but I see that it has been included with Sakai since 2.9, but I do not believe this group has reviewed it before.  What’s currently in Sakai’s trunk codebase does appear to have form labels, but I haven’t given it an extensive review.  The experience with’s Apple’s VoiceOver seemed OK, but I’ll try to get some time with it and JAWS.

	The Messages tool has been reviewed a number of times and has only a few outstanding accessibility issues.

	.\.\att