[WG: Accessibility] October 31 Conference Call Canceled

Matt Clare Matt.Clare at BrockU.CA
Wed Oct 30 20:10:29 PDT 2013

Happy Halloween,

	With a lot of our core team (myself included) off this month I’m cancelling the 31st teleconference too.  Back to business 2:00 EST on November 14.

	I’ll pass along two items that have moved locations:

	The Summary of Brock University’s Audit of Sakai CLE 2.9.1 is now posted at https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=86769783

	Our work on the CK Editor Creation Guidelines have been marshalled in the new [work in progress] documentation tool http://sakaihelp.longsight.com/node/34040.  The images are still hosted on confluence, but it’s on its way to finally shipping and the structure of the content will be refined as the tool is.

	Thanks,

.\.\att