[WG: Accessibility] New idea for linking Accessibility documentation

Mary Stores mstores at indiana.edu
Mon May 13 09:32:28 PDT 2013

Hi Neal,

I have found the best solution is that if someone requests the video be
sent as an attachment over  email, they can then play it in their own
media player. I am glad you sent the Jing video, though; it has been
several years since I tried to access videos from there, and it's
always good to know whether or not things might have changed. Thanks
for your description. I have a clear understanding of what is going on
now.

I currently don't know of any video uploades sites that don't have
accessibility issues. I do watch Youtube videos, and in a roundabout wy
you can listen to Facebook videos. But other than that, I would have to
do some research.

Mary