[WG: Accessibility] New idea for linking Accessibility documentation

Humbert, Joseph A johumber at iupui.edu
Thu May 9 12:12:35 PDT 2013

Sounds good to me.

- Joe

-----Original Message-----
From: accessibility-bounces at collab.sakaiproject.org [mailto:accessibility-bounces at collab.sakaiproject.org] On Behalf Of Neal Caidin
Sent: Thursday, May 09, 2013 3:11 PM
To: Stores, Mary A.
Cc: accessibility at collab.sakaiproject.org
Subject: Re: [WG: Accessibility] New idea for linking Accessibility documentation

Hi Mary,

I didn't know that about Jing. What are some good places for screen reader compatible videos?

Instead of the link that we agreed on, the Sakai online help will directly display the content of the Confluence page. I hope that explains it.

To answer Joe's question. I think this is in the spirit of what we discussed with the i18n group, it is just a slightly different technical step. They would need to modify their translation of the help XML file and put the link in directly to the Confluence page with their translation. I may need to get a few more details, but if everyone is game, I can check it into trunk, let you know it's there so you can take a look directly, and notify the i18n and explain the slight change. Once I understand how all the fields need to be filled out (I understand well enough to get it to work, but that might not be sufficient), I could provide instructions to i18n, or perhaps they know already?

Thanks,
Neal