[WG: Accessibility] jQuery-Accessible-RIA

Colin Clark colinbdclark at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 18:36:11 PST 2010

They're cool widgets. Thanks for pointing them out, Nate. The plan is to integrate them into the 1.9 release of jQuery UI. I'm really pleased at how the jQuery accessibility community is growing, with lots of new contributors beyond the exceptional Scott Gonzalez and those of us from Fluid.

Colin

On 2010-01-23, at 5:45 PM, Nate Angell wrote:

> You UX, Accessibility and Fluid folks were probably already on to this, but OH State's Ken Petri turned me on to a set of accessible jQuery widgets.

---
Colin Clark
Technical Lead, Fluid Project
http://fluidproject.org