[WG: Accessibility] outstanding issues report

Silverio, Gonzalo gsilver at umich.edu
Wed Feb 17 11:01:30 PST 2010

Yes. It may be possible to produce a table summary, but I cannot find
how in the documentation.

        - Gonzalo

Sent from a device with a microscopic  keyboard. The telegraphic
nature of this message and the lack of sesquipedelians reflect this
and are in no way an indication of a lack of warm feelings for the
recipient, whomever that may be.