[WG: Accessibility] WCAG 2.0 Priority Level AA for Sakai

Michael S Elledge elledge at msu.edu
Thu Feb 11 12:45:42 PST 2010

Hi All--

I've looked over the Priority AA checkpoints in WCAG 2.0 and it seems to
me that they are reasonable. It would be great, though, if someone on
the list with more current knowledge of Sakai 2.7 and Sakai 3.0 could
look them over to make sure we aren't creating any problems.

One item which seems reasonable and important, for example, is providing
users with feedback about how to correct an error they have made. I
don't know if that is trivial or problematic for Sakai.

Mike