[samigo-team] Patch needs review

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Fri May 9 11:36:50 PDT 2014

Hi Karen,

I have not personally reproduced the problem yet, but it looks like
Chaitanya has added the following steps to reproduce:

1. Create default/Formative Assessment/Problem Set/Survey type assessment.
2. Add multiple choice question. Select "Multiple Correct, Multiple
Select" option
3. Provide Answer Point Value as 1 and 3/7 correct answers
4. For feedback, enter text in "Correct Answer (optional)" and Incorrect
Answer (optional)" fields.
5. For feedback settings:
Under "Feedback Authoring," select "Question-Level Feedback"
Under "Feedback Delivery," select "Immediate Feedback"
Select "Release Questions and the following" and select "Student
Response," "Correct Response," and "Question-Level Feedback"
4. (sic) Take assessment as student. Select all of the correct answers
and click the "Show Feedback" link. You should see feedback for correct
answer. Instead, you see feedback for incorrect answer.

Thanks,
Neal

--
Neal Caidin