[samigo-team] EMI issues for Sakai 10

Jaques Smith jaques at opencollab.co.za
Mon Mar 31 05:42:10 PDT 2014

Hi Samigo Team,

I'm not 100% sure what is the next step here, please let me know.
The issues below are updated with new patches. How do we go about getting
it in trunk and Sakai 10?

https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAM-2018
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAM-2292
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAM-2293
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAM-2295 (Cannot enter numbers and the
validation message was updated in SAM-2292)

Regards,
Jaques

--