[samigo-team] Tests & quizzes FORCE submit feature

Anand Mehta anand.mehta at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 9 12:11:26 PDT 2014

Hi Nguni,

The autosubmit feature in Samigo requires:

1. adding samigo.autoSubmit.enabled=true to sakai.properties file

2. configuring the "Auto Submit Assessments Job" in the Job Scheduler tool (we run it once a day)

3. executing the appropriate autosubmit script (attached) to make the option available in the pre-populated assessment types

I hope this helps.

Thanks,
Anand