[samigo-team] [Using Sakai] [Building Sakai] Tests & quizzes FORCE submit feature

Christine Doherty cdoherty at stanford.edu
Mon Jun 9 07:33:12 PDT 2014

It is possible to allow late submission after the due date, therefore it is also possible that auto-submit could trigger while a student is still working on an assessment and cause a data discrepancy error. We changed the dependency to retract date because of that possible conflict. If you want auto-submit to happen after the due date, select the 'late submissions are not allowed' option, then the retract date field will be filled in with the due date upon saving settings.

Christine

Sent from my iPhone