[samigo-team] Working Copies Tab shows Published Test

Anders Nordkvist anders.nordqvist at his.se
Mon Jun 9 03:47:32 PDT 2014

Hi Fatima,

We use sakai 2.9.x in Skövde, Sweden and have this propery set to false in sakai.properties. Have you tried to set it to true?

# Samigo Automatic Submission feature
# Set samigo.autoSubmisson.enabled = true to enable the automatic submission feature.
# [WARN] You must also run sam/docs/auto_submit/auto_submit_*.sql (choose the appropriate SQL dialect)
# in order to pre-populate the database with required metadata.
# See sam/docs/auto_submit/README.autoSubmit.txt for instructions.
# Default=false.
samigo.autoSubmit.enabled=false

Regards
Anders Nordkvist