[samigo-team] Possible blockers for Sakai 10

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Wed Jan 22 09:45:31 PST 2014

Hi Samigo team,

These are two issues which I set to blocker status. Please let me know
if you agree. One I can reproduce, the other I can reproduce on QA01 but
not QA02 (but I cannot understand why and cannot find a corresponding Jira).

https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAM-2263  - this looks like a
blocker to me. The symptom does not start until you have an exam of at
least 3 questions (I tried exams with 1 question, 2 questions and 3
questions).  This could affect grades as under certain circumstances, a
student retaking a quiz cannot get to the first question and therefore
would not get any credit for that question.

https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAM-2265 - this one looks like a
potential blocker, though it seems to work for me on the Longsight
server which is QA02, and it didn't on Rutgers which is QA01.  Probably
testing on trunk makes sense as well (haven't done that yet). This one
is instructor exam settings being reset without warning.

Help QA testing to reproduce these issues is welcome. Along with
comments about whether they should be blockers or not.

Thanks!
Neal

--
Neal Caidin