[samigo-team] Review of Criticals

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Thu Jan 9 18:30:06 PST 2014

Hi Samigo team,

A subset of the Sakai release team reviewed blocker/critical issues to
determine their priority for Sakai 10.

Of course, for Samigo issues we want to involve you!

Do these seem like the right judgment calls to you?

https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAM-1182 - Would like this QA
tested if possible. Concerned about impact to Grades which could make
this a blocker .

https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAM-2023 - lowered priority to
major unless it can be reproduced

https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAM-2001 - qa testing needed to
verify it is still a problem

https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAM-2234 - made critical to blocker
, ...... might just need documentation, but producing that documentation
could be a blocker to the release.

https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAM-1765 - seems complex and
probably critical status is okay (has been discussed on Jira). Just
checking. Even considered moving down to Major status due to complexity
of issue (which isn't as bad as it sounds, I think? ;-) ).

https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAM-2149 - needs review of
suggested fix. Not confident that the suggested fix will not have side
effects.

https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAM-2266 - this is more of a status
check on the new audio recording feature. Perhaps this one will end up
being closed when new audio feature is fully implemented?

Thanks,
Neal

--
Neal Caidin