[samigo-team] Samigo Jira versions aligned with Sakai Jira versions

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Tue Feb 4 04:59:53 PST 2014

Hi Samigo team and Sakai release team,

In Jira, Samigo now has the same version options as Sakai including:

10.0-qa01
10.0-qa02
10.0-qa03
11

As we move forward, using these versions will help us keep track of when
issues were discovered and when the were resolved. For example, if you
find a new issue at this point it would be for 10.0-qa02 , and if it
gets fixed before the next tag, the fix version will be 10.0-qa03 .
10.0-qa04 will be added as soon as qa03 is cut. A version 11 is added if
you want to indicate that a Jira is targeted for Sakai 11 (should be
rare as no new features should be added to trunk until after a branch is
cut for Sakai 10).

Thanks,
Neal

--