[samigo-team] [Using Sakai] Question pools previous usage

Stephen Marquard stephen.marquard at uct.ac.za
Tue Apr 15 02:17:21 PDT 2014

Hi Daniel,

We also have this requirement. Diego previously mentioned that Samoo developed this feature for a client for an older T&Q, but the code is not in trunk (and would now also be out of date).

Regards
Stephen

---
Stephen Marquard, Learning Technologies Co-ordinator
Centre for Innovation in Learning and Teaching (CILT, formerly CET and HAESDU)
University of Cape Town
http://www.cet.uct.ac.za
stephen.marquard at uct.ac.za