[samigo-team] Samigo Rich Text Editor doesn't work when taking assessment from a link

Bernardo bgarcia at pentec.es
Wed Sep 25 00:27:44 PDT 2013

I did, but the result is a little strange. For instance, when you try to go
back from the ckeditor to the normal field, it displays a strange box which
is none of them.

Nothing terrible, but like Matthew said, it “*works* but it's not correct”.
I was wondering if we can expect an official solution to this.

Thanks and regards.