[samigo-team] Allow introducing the questions' score by typing it only once in assessment configuration

RAUL SANCHEZ VEGAS raulsv at um.es
Tue Sep 3 06:03:45 PDT 2013

Hi all

We would like to know your opinion about the Samigo's feature request
related to the Jira SAM-1626
<https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAM-1626>: Allow introducing the
questions' score (both answer point value and negative point value) of
the assessment by typing it only once in assessment configuration.

E.g.
Assessment with 50 questions. At present the instructor has to type the
questions' score (both answer point value and negative point value) one
by one. It would be more easy introducing the questions' score(both
answer point value and negative point value) only once in assessment
configuration.

The only way we can do so is by creating the assessment from a question
pool but in this use case the instructor is forced to use a question
pool and the random question order. If you agree we could talk about it
in Jira SAM-1626 <https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAM-1626> and
keep this conversation moving.

Regards,
Raúl