[samigo-team] Unresolved fix version clean up

David Horwitz david.horwitz at uct.ac.za
Thu Mar 28 03:45:11 PDT 2013

Hi all,

I did a quick clean up of fix versions on unresolved issues that pointed to very old, released versions.  In most cases I removed the version, except for those that where targeted for 2.9.0 which I moved to 2.9.2.

So the list now looks as follows:

2.7.6: 19
2.9.2: 7
2.10: 8
Unscheduled: 624

(seen on the dashboard at https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAM#selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.project%3Aissues-panel)

Quite clearly I think it unlikly that those 19 issues will actulualy be fixed for 2.7.6. Any opbjection if I remove that fix version? Details at:
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20SAM%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%20%222.7.6%20%5BTentative%5D%22%20ORDER%20BY%20priority%20DESC

UNIVERSITY OF CAPE TOWN

This e-mail is subject to the UCT ICT policies and e-mail disclaimer published on our website at http://www.uct.ac.za/about/policies/emaildisclaimer/ or obtainable from +27 21 650 9111. This e-mail is intended only for the person(s) to whom it is addressed. If the e-mail has reached you in error, please notify the author. If you are not the intended recipient of the e-mail you may not use, disclose, copy, redirect or print the content. If this e-mail is not related to the business of UCT it is sent by the sender in the sender's individual capacity.