[samigo-team] Not swallowing DB errors (SAM-2080)

David Horwitz david.horwitz at uct.ac.za
Mon Mar 18 07:17:04 PDT 2013

The current implementation I'm working I  think has decent balance:

1) A UI message is displayed to the user ("Grading information couldn't be saved. Please Try again, if this persists please inform the invigilator.")
2) The stack traces are still logged in cataliana.out

Just checking and fixing the workflow ....