[samigo-team] MODIFICATION and CREATION tool SAMigo

Samuel Gutiérrez Jiménez-Peña samuelgutierrezjimenez at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 11:39:55 PST 2013

Hello SAMigo Team, I'm Samuel Gutierrez developer tools for Sakai.

I'm contacting you, because of that I would like to modify the SAMigo tool. Some time ago I got in touch with Karen Tsao, but the question wasn't resolved.

I try to modify the files .jsp situated in  / tomcat / webapps / samigo-app / jsf / author / item ... for example.

This error occurs when I delete part of code from file shortAnswer.jsp, but when I make the changes and I reload the tool still gives me an error, you attached:

I attached shortAnswer.jsp file which I've marked with # the code that I deleted:

Also I would like to create a new Question Type for SAMigo, I consulted the following page, but it says that code should be added to each part:

https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/SAM/How+to+add+a+new+question+type

I hope you can help me and thanks in advance

Regards, Samuel.