[samigo-team] ordering question type list

David Horwitz david.horwitz at uct.ac.za
Fri Mar 1 02:15:51 PST 2013

Hi All,

While looking at another issue I did some work on fixing a minor UI bug that has been bugging me for a while.

https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAM-2079

The fix I have is a low impact partial solution: the "Copy from Question Pool" Still appears at the end of the list. I think that is fixable too but will involve touching more code (and a number of jsf files)

Our support team thinks this is a useful improvement. Any objections to commit this to trunk?

Regards

David
UNIVERSITY OF CAPE TOWN

This e-mail is subject to the UCT ICT policies and e-mail disclaimer published on our website at http://www.uct.ac.za/about/policies/emaildisclaimer/ or obtainable from +27 21 650 9111. This e-mail is intended only for the person(s) to whom it is addressed. If the e-mail has reached you in error, please notify the author. If you are not the intended recipient of the e-mail you may not use, disclose, copy, redirect or print the content. If this e-mail is not related to the business of UCT it is sent by the sender in the sender's individual capacity.