[samigo-team] Using metadata for assessments

Jim Mezzanotte jmezzanotte at rsmart.com
Tue Jun 11 08:12:27 PDT 2013

Hi all,

I'm curious about how you may be using metadata for assessments in
Tests & Quizzes (Samigo). The documentation says "specify the
keywords, objective, and/or rubrics to be used for searches and for
categorizing this assessment."

My search testing isn't bringing up any results via metadata. And,
making an assessment searchable seems problematic, since I'm assuming
you may not want students searching for assessments. I'm also not sure
how the categorization would work. Thanks in advance for use cases,
explanations--

Best,
Jim Mezzanotte