[samigo-team] Question about "in progress" indicator

Ramachandran,Narasi rnarasi at ufl.edu
Tue Feb 5 12:08:58 PST 2013

We are seeing a couple of issues with our Samigo if someone can provide some pointers that will be great

  *   Misc questions if time permits  - is there a limit on pool/sub pool use before one starts seeing degradation of samigo? We have seen when we have an exam with 4 pools drawing for several sub pools fails to even show up in preview mode

  *   improved query for viewing sam given to groups, works for 1st iteration, significant degradation from 2nd site use - looking at query it seems to be trying to compile data from all sites that used the quiz as opposed to being site specific, if someone has been able to re-write the query to make it site specific that will be of great help.

  *   timer issue between pwd protected quiz VS non pwd protected quiz - if someone enters an incorrect pwd and hits the begin assessment the quiz starts but the user does not get into the exam by the time they resolve the pwd issues and come back to the quiz they lose the time

  *   multiple GB items when republishing quiz with IE anyone seen this? - we see this happen on with IE and this leads to several columns (somewhat proportional to number of times the instructors hit republish) once this happens the grades from the quiz does not make it to the gradebook.
Thanks all for any pointers on the above issue.
Regards,
Narasi