[samigo-team] Samigo Working Group Meeting Today, February 5, 11am PT / Noon MT / 2-3 ET / 18:00 UCT.

Ward, Lynn E. leward at iupui.edu
Tue Feb 5 08:01:15 PST 2013

Hi everyone,

Just a friendly reminder that there will be a meeting of the Samigo Working Group today at 11am PT / Noon MT / 2-3 ET / 18:00 UCT. The primary agenda item for this meeting is a demo and discussion of several Samigo enhancements developed at Indiana University.

  *   SAM-2049<https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAM-2049>: Add ability to transfer ownership of question pools
  *   SAM-987<https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAM-987>: Show pool hierarchy when selecting pools for random draw parts
  *   SAM-1298<https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAM-1298>: Item Analysis enhancements
  *   SAM-2050<http://SAM-2050>: Associate two or more assessments with the same Gradebook item.

I plan to do a live demo of some or all of these features, so please log in to the following Adobe Connect room:  http://connect.iu.edu/samigo.  For the audio portion of the call, you can either use the phone or Connect as I will be bridging the two systems.   To connect to the phone bridge:  dial  +1 812 856 7060; when prompted to "Enter the number you wish to dial," enter 225713#.

If there are other topics you'd like to discuss at the Feb 5 meeting, please add them to the agenda at: https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/SAM/Samigo+Working+Group

Best regards,

Lynn

Lynn Ward, Principal Systems Analyst
Instructional Technology Systems and Services
University Information Technology Services<http://uits.iu.edu/>
Indiana University
Information Technology and Communications Complex (IT 342K)
535 West Michigan Street, Indianapolis, IN 46202
Phone: 317-278-5713  E-mail: leward at iupui.edu<mailto:leward at iupui.edu>