[samigo-team] EMI's

Jaques Smith jaques at opencollab.co.za
Mon Dec 16 23:22:33 PST 2013

Hi All,

Will there be a Samigo team meeting on 7 January 2014? We would like to
join the meeting to discuss EMI's (
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAM-1943) . Can I add it to the agenda
please.
The jira contains all the info including the spec.

Hope everyone enjoys the holiday season.

Regards,
*Jaques Smith*
Development Manager
 *opencollab*
 *Tel*: +27 21 970 4000 | *Fax*: +27 21 914 3098
 *Mobile*: +27 82 779 9601 | *Skype*: jaques.smith
 *Web*: www.opencollab.co.za