[samigo-team] Help Regression test Samigo - CLE 2.9.3-RC02

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Thu Aug 1 06:30:35 PDT 2013

Hi Samigo Team,

A couple of us are doing Regression testing for Samigo in CLE-2.9.3-RC02 (release candidate 02).

Here's how I can use your help - Given that the two top issues seem to have been

https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-23733 - Gradebook API
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAM-973 - Fill in the Blank student feedback

If you peruse this filter - https://jira.sakaiproject.org/issues/?filter=13732&startIndex=50 , there are about a dozen other Samigo issues resolved in the 2.9.3 release.

What do you recommend we test for regression?

Here are the Regression test scripts (need some updating, but so far have been helpful) - https://docs.google.com/a/apereo.org/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AldPCURzarLgdDBaY3ZCc3RLVzljc0tVWUkxYmpEeGc&authkey=CMzG8J0P&hl=en_US&authkey=CMzG8J0P#gid=0

I don't think there are enough of us testing to get through all the tests. It would be helfpul to get input for prioritization. Would also be helpful to find more Samigo testers! :-)

Thanks!
Neal Caidin

Sakai CLE Community Coordinator
Apereo Foundation