[samigo-team] Copy from question pool performance

Anand Mehta anand.mehta at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 16 14:20:38 PDT 2013

Hello,

We are using Sakai 2.8.2 against Oracle 10g and have noticed that it takes a long time to create an assessment by copying questions from a question pool. The question pool has about 100 MC and T/F questions, and selecting and copying about 40 questions from that pool can take 2-3 minutes. Is this normal? If not, is there a patch or an index that I can try. I came across this JIRA - https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAM-1737 but Karen said that it is not related to this issue.

Thanks,
Anand