[samigo-team] SAM-1591: Students can take a timed assessment after the due date via the url

Sam Ottenhoff ottenhoff at longsight.com
Tue Sep 4 10:09:39 PDT 2012

>   I agree that it would be better to deny access to the assessment.  The
> current behavior is confusing to students.

I agree..... does anyone know the origins or the reason for the existing
functionality?

> We have a local patch for this.  Megan can probably direct you to the
> location for the code.

I took a look through the oncourse trunk code in msub and see lots of
changes to this file, but nothing specifically for this issue:

https://source.sakaiproject.org/viewsvn/msub/iu.edu/oncourse/trunk/sam/samigo-app/src/java/org/sakaiproject/tool/assessment/ui/bean/delivery/DeliveryBean.java?view=annotate

==Sam