[samigo-team] Samigo meeting today postponed?

Keli Sato Amann kamann at stanford.edu
Tue Sep 4 10:06:54 PDT 2012

Hello,
Sorry for the late notice due to Labor day holiday, but no one has suggested an agenda for today and I would like to suggest that we meet again in two weeks. I had a suggestion during the last meeting that we talk about how we might jointly contribute to the overriding exceptions to due date and time limit, but I confess, we haven't had a chance to meet as a team to discuss that and are in the midst of getting ready for fall.

If someone suggests something else for the agenda in the next hour, I will attend, but otherwise, let's try again.

Keli