[samigo-team] Question about Samigo on trunk

Sam Ottenhoff ottenhoff at longsight.com
Wed Oct 10 13:02:24 PDT 2012

Patches to improve the behavior are always happily accepted.

To my eyes, it's a great improvement in the user interface.  The jQuery UI
accordion is a well-maintained piece of code in use on lots and lots of
websites.  The accordion functions one panel at a time:

  http://jqueryui.com/accordion/

--Sam