[samigo-team] may need to halt Samigo testing - Re: Blocker in 2.9.0-rc01

Neal Caidin nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
Tue Oct 2 08:04:45 PDT 2012

Hi,

Andrea and I have found that the Partial credit feature is not in the Sakai 2.9.x server, the Rutgers server the 2.9.0-rc01, the accessibility 2.9.0-rc01 server nor in Trunk! But is in QA3 , http://qa3-us.sakaiproject.org:8086/portal, and  the Longsight 2.9.0-rc01 server, https://qa29.longsight.com .  Also, Andrea reports that missing are new features in the Matching question type for re-using matches and distractor answers that were there as recently as yesterday, missing from Trunk. Until this is figured out we think we need to halt testing on Samigo, since we are not confident we are testing on the most current version.

Ideas? More information you need from us?

Thanks,
Neal