[samigo-team] Samigo Working Group meeting tomorow?

Makoto Tsuchitani mako at stanford.edu
Mon Jun 25 13:53:53 PDT 2012

Hi Lynn,

Just wanted to chime in and suggest that if you are planning on moving more of the group's business to an asynchronous technology, it might be more manageable to use some type of system (e.g., Sakai project site, Google Apps site, etc.) rather than solely rely on email. Doing so would make it easier to track discussions and keep track of related documents, etc.; while also reducing the traffic in one's Inbox.

Just a thought,

Makoto