[samigo-team] Are you running T&Q 2.9.x in production?

Stephen Marquard stephen.marquard at uct.ac.za
Thu Jul 19 07:08:21 PDT 2012

Hi all,

Is anyone other than Rutgers running T&Q 2.9.x in production?

We are testing for a local production release of this (plus EMI
functionality from SAK-17243) in our 2.8 Sakai deployment.

Regards
Stephen

Stephen Marquard, Learning Technologies Co-ordinator
Centre for Educational Technology, University of Cape Town
http://www.cet.uct.ac.za
Email/IM/XMPP: stephen.marquard at uct.ac.za
Phone: +27-21-650-5037 Cell: +27-83-500-5290

###

UNIVERSITY OF CAPE TOWN

This e-mail is subject to the UCT ICT policies and e-mail disclaimer
published on our website at
http://www.uct.ac.za/about/policies/emaildisclaimer/ or obtainable from
+27 21 650 9111. This e-mail is intended only for the person(s) to whom
it is addressed. If the e-mail has reached you in error, please notify
the author. If you are not the intended recipient of the e-mail you may
not use, disclose, copy, redirect or print the content. If this e-mail
is not related to the business of UCT it is sent by the sender in the
sender's individual capacity.

###