[samigo-team] Extra Time Accommodation for Timed Quiz?

Ramachandran,Narasi rnarasi at ufl.edu
Thu Jan 12 17:53:22 PST 2012

When you duplicate the quiz for special needs students make sure that the new quiz grades are not sent to the gradebook as this would be counted towards the total points. You can manually override the score in the main quiz. You may also want to leverage the groups function so as to minimize confusion between the 2 quizzes.
This feature is available in Mneme and would be be great if this can be brought into Samigo in the near future.
Cheers,
Narasi