[samigo-team] Samigo changing exam answers

lub_fmb_sakaiadmin sakai.admin at ttuhsc.edu
Wed Dec 19 09:12:43 PST 2012

We have a student who has reported that Sakai/Samigo has been spontaneously changing answers on exams. The student is using Windows 7 and Firefox 16.0.2.

There is  only one student making this claim, but has done so on multiple exams.  The exams in question have had  50 multiple choice questions and only one submission allowed.  Two of the exams had all questions presented on one page and the last exam had each question presented on its own page.

We have been unable to reproduce the behavior.  We have reported this to Longsight, who has never seen this before and is also unable to replicate the behavior.

Has anyone else experienced an incident similar to this?

Angelia D. Heare
Programmer/Analyst II
Programming, Application and Web Services
Information Technology Division
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center

Confidentiality Notice:  This message, including any attachments,  is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized use, review, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.   If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.