[samigo-team] Two short screen casts to watch for today's samigo team meeting

Luke Fernandez luke.fernandez at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 09:30:51 PDT 2012

Folks,

Since we're not using any screen sharing software during the meeting
perhaps you all could watch these two short screencasts?

Configuring a Secure Test w/ Outside Sites (Instructor Perspective)
http://screencast.com/t/NZFqG0YNpoi (1min 49sec)

Taking a Secure Test w/ Outside Sites (Student Perspective)
http://screencast.com/t/jmafbmXfeLB (2min 31sec)

During the meeting I'll discuss the background context that drove the
development of the feature as well as it's reception.

If you have anything you would like me to focus on during the
presentation let me know.

Cheers,

Luke