[samigo-team] Date errors in trunk

Sam Ottenhoff ottenhoff at longsight.com
Thu Sep 29 11:23:20 PDT 2011

A few more regressions to look out for in trunk:

  * SAM-1088: I think we need to add a conditional statement to see if
automatic submissions are enabled in sakai.properties before displaying this
error.  Without this conditional, I don't think an assessment can be created
if automatic submissions is not enabled.

  * I just created an assessment on nightly2 and attempt to take it as a
student.  Clicking "Begin Assessment" does not produce a result.... it keeps
me on the intro page.

--Sam