[samigo-team] Date errors in trunk

Sam Ottenhoff ottenhoff at longsight.com
Thu Sep 29 11:13:03 PDT 2011

Does anyone know of recent commits that may have caused regressions related
to setting assessment dates?  Using the pop-up widget on
nightly2.sakaiproject.org, I see the following errors when setting all three
dates:

   -  Delivery Date is not of correct format: mm/dd/yyyy hh:mm:ss:aa.
   - Delivery Date is not of correct format: mm/dd/yyyy hh:mm:ss:aa.
   - Delivery Date is not of correct format: mm/dd/yyyy hh:mm:ss:aa.
   - The Retract Date must be set when Automatic Submission is enabled.

My patch in SAM-1088 set the last error related to retract date.  But any
ideas related to the date format?  Is this a locale / internationalization
with the date format?

Thanks,
Sam