[samigo-team] question about Data Discrepancy errors in Samigo

Andrea Schmidt agschmid at umail.iu.edu
Mon Sep 12 14:52:50 PDT 2011

I can give 2 other (recent) cases for the data discrepancy error:

1) Generic Sakai
Timed test, 1 submission, no due date
Student enters test, answers questions, then clicks the reset icon (simulate
student getting kicked out of test)
Student lands on assessments page
Wait until the timer expires, then click the assessment link
The Begin Assessment page displays, click the Begin button
First question displays and "Time's Up" displays for the timer
Click Next
Data discrepancy page displays

2) Local instance
If the system is lagging and the student clicks submit, nothing seems to
happen, and the student clicks submit again, the data discrepancy page
displays.
This happened with an untimed test which had no due date or retract date.

Andrea