[samigo-team] 2 submit buttons using

Karen Tsao ktsao at stanford.edu
Fri Oct 21 09:55:21 PDT 2011

Thanks Andrea.

Gregory,

So following the comment in SAM-914, this is fixed in
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAM-759 which has lots of other fixes
in it. If you want, you can apply all the fixes. Otherwise, the fix for you
specific issue is in
http://source.sakaiproject.org/viewsvn/sam/trunk/samigo-app/src/webapp/jsf/delivery/deliverAssessment.jsp?p2=%2Fsam%2Ftrunk%2Fsamigo-app%2Fsrc%2Fwebapp%2Fjsf%2Fdelivery%2FdeliverAssessment.jsp&p1=%2Fsam%2Ftrunk%2Fsamigo-app%2Fsrc%2Fwebapp%2Fjsf%2Fdelivery%2FdeliverAssessment.jsp&r1=72484&r2=72483&view=diff&pathrev=72484

Thanks,
Karen