[samigo-team] 2 submit buttons using

Gregory Doyle Gregory.Doyle at uct.ac.za
Fri Oct 21 01:03:49 PDT 2011

Hi
Once you published an assessment you can get the direct URL from the
settings. We seldom use this - but when we did lately each question has
2 submit buttons? Any ideas on how we can fix this?

Thank you
greg

------
Educational Technologies
Education Development Unit
Faculty of Health Sciences
Anatomy Building
University of Cape Town
Tel: 021 406 6507

###

UNIVERSITY OF CAPE TOWN

This e-mail is subject to the UCT ICT policies and e-mail disclaimer
published on our website at
http://www.uct.ac.za/about/policies/emaildisclaimer/ or obtainable from
+27 21 650 9111. This e-mail is intended only for the person(s) to whom
it is addressed. If the e-mail has reached you in error, please notify
the author. If you are not the intended recipient of the e-mail you may
not use, disclose, copy, redirect or print the content. If this e-mail
is not related to the business of UCT it is sent by the sender in the
sender's individual capacity.

###