[samigo-team] starting a discussion about SAMigo Settings

Keli Sato Amann kamann at stanford.edu
Fri Oct 14 16:50:57 PDT 2011

Wow Lynn, I don't want to respond for the team because we haven't discussed, but this is pretty comprehensive and compelling.  Let's add this to the agenda for Tuesday.

As far as additional settings-related issues, I would add ability to allow individuals or groups to have different settings (change due date, give additonal time) for a test. And possibly, the fact that  the default settings are buried in the accordion and can be bypassed during publication--this is slightly better with the notification message that is displayed as users are about to publish.

Keli