[samigo-team] SAMigo design to allow custom delivery settings for specific groups, sections, and individuals

Ward, Lynn E. leward at iupui.edu
Tue Oct 4 14:16:22 PDT 2011

Hello again,

I have created a new Jira (https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAM-1408) with a design (prepared by Kristol Hancock) that relates to our settings discussion.  The underlying goal/need is support for custom delivery settings for an individual group or section.  Kristol's design doesn't take some of the suggestions in my earlier email into account, but could be easily adjusted to include them.  If you are interested in this feature, please download the PDF from the Jira and post your comments and suggestions to this list or the Jira.

Lynn
Lynn Ward, Principal Systems Analyst
Instructional Technology Systems and Services
University Information Technology Services<http://uits.iu.edu/>
Indiana University
Information Technology and Communications Complex (IT 342J)
535 West Michigan Street, Indianapolis, IN 46202
Phone: 317-278-5713  E-mail: leward at iupui.edu<mailto:leward at iupui.edu>